I am Dr. Marty Frankel and I would like to personally welcome you to our office. It is my hope that you will feel very at ease here.
Dental visits can be anxiety-provoking for most people for many reasons. My goal, for those of you who experience some level of anxiety, is to change your feelings associated with dental visits. I want you to feel that you have found your dental home —a place where you can relax, feel comforted and comfortable, and let go of your tensions and fears. You are among friends. We pledge to listen to you and address any and all of your questions about our dental practice, and dentistry in general. We want you to feel better when you leave our office than you did when you first arrived. (I know that may sound impossible to some of you reading this)
I believe that dentistry is a noble profession and that the care we provide is both necessary and valuable to those who want to live a long and healthy life. Over the course of my career, I have spent a great deal of time studying and striving to be able to provide the best quality of treatment and care that I am capable of delivering. As I continue to learn more and more, my outlook on dentistry continues to evolve. I have discovered a number of things along the way that form my philosophy of care. Allow me to share these with you …
- Most people want to have a healthy mouth.
- People want to be free of pain and discomfort from tooth decay, gum disease, and an imbalanced bite.
- Dental diseases are virtually 100% preventable and so it is possible to have a very healthy mouth for a lifetime.
- It is possible to learn how to prevent dental diseases, and we will act as your dental health coaches to teach and encourage you to develop healthy habits.
- Most people want to spend as little time as possible in a dental chair.
- Most people want to spend as little money as possible in the dental office.
- If your mouth is not healthy, you can not be truly healthy.
- To create excellent oral health, we must form a partnership of sorts. It is not enough for you to be a passive recipient of our dental treatment. Patients need to take an active role in their oral care in order to achieve excellent dental health.
- Dentistry can change and even save lives.
I invite you to explore our website. If you like what you see, please feel free to contact us with any questions you might have about the many wonderful options that modern dentistry can provide.
I am excited to be a dentist in this day and age, and I would be thrilled to have you become a member of our Dental Family.
Dr. Marty Frankel
Hear From Our Clients!